First week of classes

Hi there! My name is Alejandra López, but my friends call me Ale.☄ I don't know about you but I'm turning 22 this year, and I'm pretty excited about it!★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆ 

I enjoy listening to music; my favorite artists are Taylor Swift, Björk, among others. I love making good-looking fits, and joking around for my friends to laugh hehe. I also really really enjoy food; my favorite things to eat are blue takis, sushi, pasta and taro.🪬🫧🫶🏻🤍

On the other hand, I'm into learning new things, so I believe this course will be perfect for me. ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ 


・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆

Grammar translation method ୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚

 
In our first week, we talked about the different learning methods, but the highlight was the grammar translation method. It focused on philosophy, religion, politics and literature texts of that time; that was how people learned the target language and also gained intelectual knowledge. A funny fact is that the pronuntiation was not adressed. However, you could still have benefits of it such as: increase the lexicon, exchange languages and get to know important facts about contemporary society.


The grammar-translation method | glottodidattica e neurolinguistica

So, that would be all. I'm looking foward the next class. Thank you for reading me!🪐










 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

RECEPTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE SKILSS

THE SILENT WAY METHOD